Find Us Online

Sunday, December 02, 2012

A Devotee of St Martin of Tours?

I found this video very touching. In a world where so much of what we see and hear is violence and immoral, anti-religious behaviour, it is so very refreshing to see something like this - genuine charity from one person to another. It is a wonderful feeling to help someone out, especially when they are in great need:

Then shall the just answer him, saying: Lord, when did we see thee hungry, and fed thee; thirsty, and gave thee drink? And when did we see thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and covered thee? Or when did we see thee sick or in prison, and came to thee?  And the king answering, shall say to them: Amen I say to you, as long as you did it to one of these my least brethren, you did it to me. Matt 25:37-40


2 comments:

Konstantin said...

God bless Officer Deprimo!

David O'Neill said...

I will pray for Officer Deprimo & his family & additionally I'll ask my friends to pray for him


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...