Find Us Online

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Palm Sunday: Station with Peter at the Christus Vincit.




Palm Sunday.

Station with Peter at the Christus Vincit.
(Station with the Pope at the 'Christ conquers'.)


Palm Sunday Introit: Pro Papa
Domine ne longe facias auxillium...
O Lord remove not Thy help to a distance from me,
look toward my defence;

deliver me from the lion's mouth,

and my lowliness from the horns of the unicorns.



Palm Sunday Tract: Pro Papa
Omnes qui videbant me, ...
All they that saw me have laughed me to scorn:
they have spoken with the lips,
and wagged their head. ...
Ye that fear the Lord, praise Him:

all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify Him.

There shall be declared to the Lord a generation to come:

and the heavens shall show forth His justice.
To a people that shall be born, which the Lord hath made.

His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI.
Vicar of Christ.

And I say to thee that thou art Peter,
and upon this rock I will build my Church,
And the gates of hell shall not previal against it;
and to thee will I give the keys of the kingdom of heaven;
and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth,
it shall be bound also in heaven;
and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth,
it shall be loosed also in heaven.
(Mt. 16: 18-19)

No comments:


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...