Find Us Online

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How to apply to become an Associated Member of our Congregation

Those who are interested in applying to become an Associate Member of the Congregation of the Sons of the Most Holy Redeemer can do so by addressing a letter to:

Very Rev. Fr. Michael Mary, F.SS.R.
Rector Major

The Monastery address is:

Golgotha Monastery Island
Papa Stronsay
KW17 2AR

Alternatively you may send your letter of application by email to:

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...